Writers Hot Desk
Need a quiet place to write? Writers in Alice Springs are invited to apply for our writers hot desk.
One writer will be given access to a writing workstation in the NT Writers’ Centre office, 67 Bath St for the period of four months between 1 October 2017 and 1 February 2018.
- Quiet working space in the NT Writers’ Centre office
- Own desk, computer, external mouse and keyboard for the hot desk period
- Optional support from the NT Writers’ Centre to organise a reading at the conclusion of the hot desk period
- Building access is 24/7 however, working times may be restricted to hours outside of Writers’ Centre operation times (Monday to Wednesday, 9-5pm).
- Writer developing new work or working on an existing project
- Able to make use of hot desk during specified period
- Preference will be given to NT Writers’ Centre members
Expressions of interest are now open, closing September 25. To apply, please use below form. Submissions will be will assessed on the strength of application and a phone interview.
Image: Excerpt from Iwenhe Tyerrte, by Margaret Kemarre Turner. Words in the Trees Installation, NT Writers’ Festival 2017, Photography by Oliver Eclipse.
Book of the month
Summary of Small ThingsBuy Now